|Financial Year Ended 30 June||2021||2020||2019||2018||2017|
|No. of Months||6||12||12||12||12|
|Earnings Before Interest, Tax, Depreciation & Amortisation (L/EBITDA) (RM'000)||12,884||21,926||28,488||6,907||12,917|
|(Loss)/Profit Before Taxation (L/PBT) (RM'000)||7,263||6,488||14,679||(5,295)||2,292|
|L/PBT Margin (%)||2.14||1.01||2.35||(1.15)||0.53|
|(Loss)/Profit After Taxation (L/PAT) (RM'000)||5,087||3,914||11,995||(6,793)||888|
|L/PAT Margin (%)||1.50||0.61||1.92||(1.48)||0.21|
|(Loss)/Profit Attributable to Owners of KTC Consolidated (RM'000)||4,705||3,305||11,163||(8,128)||419|
|Diluted EPS (sen)||0.70(4)||0.63(3)||1.67(1)||(1.21)(1)||0.06(1)|
|Basic EPS (sen)||0.70(4)||0.63 (3)||2.19(2)||(1.59)(2)||0.08(2)|
(1) The diluted EPS is computed based on the profit attributable to the owners of the Company divided by the weighted average number of ordinary shares in issue and assume the full conversion of the redeemable convertible preference shares into 160,012,387 ordinary shares in the Company.
(2) The basic EPS are based on (loss)/profit for the financial year attributable to owners of the Company and the weighted average number of ordinary shares in issue during the financial year.
(3) Diluted earnings per share of the Group for the current quarter and financial year to date ended 30 June 2020 is equivalent to the basic earning per share as the Group does not have convertible options as at the end of the reporting year.
(4) Diluted earnings per share of the Group for the financial period to date ended 31 December 2020 is equivalent to the basic earning per share as the Group does not have convertible options as at the end of the reporting period.
* Please read this section in conjunction with Kim Teck Cheong Consolidated Berhad’s Annual Reports and the latest Quarterly Report.